Friday, September 27, 2013

Follow Friday: A Sense of Family



Friday, hooray!  Let's take a look at today's edition of Follow Friday.  A Sense of Family is the blog I've chosen to spotlight today.

Shelly's posts are easy and interesting reads.  She's highlighted her family, conferences she's attended, genealogical writing and tips and tricks that she uses.  Her post on Finding Daughters by Searching on Father's Name: Tuesday Tip was especially interesting.  I hadn't thought of using that technique before; I just love learning new things!

Shelly's post on Visiting the American Cemetery at Normandy also struck a chord with me.  Having decided at the beginning of the year to start volunteering at the National World War I Museum here in KC, my interest in World War I has increased exponentially.  Normandy is a place I would love to see, just because of my interest in World War I.

So take a minute today and check out A Sense of Family, I bet you'll find something that interests you there.