Friday, November 8, 2013

Follow Friday: Begin with "Craft"



Welcome to another edition of Follow Friday.  In today's spotlight is Begin with "Craft" a wonderful blog about Valerie's genealogy journey.

Valerie's post on Expanding My Research Comfort Zone: Visiting A County Courthouse really caught my attention.  I haven't had the opportunity to do any research in a county courthouse so I was very interested to read about Valerie's experience.

Among the other interesting posts I read on her blog was the post on Favorite Records: Maps.  It's a great post with links to maps that are helpful to genealogists.

Valerie has a great writing style with matter-of-fact recounting of her efforts to locate ancestors and their documentation.  It's worth your time to stop by her blog and take a few minutes to read a post or two.