Friday, July 26, 2013

Follow Friday: Carolina Girl Genealogy


Purely by chance I stumbled across Carolina Girl's blog.  I was searching something genealogy-related (hey, what can I say, I've slept since then!) and ran across her post "Blogging + Cousin Bait = Mystery Picture Success!".  It was such an enjoyable read that I started looking at her other posts and now I subscribe to her blog as well as following her on Twitter.  She has an honest, unpretentious writing style that appeals to me as a non-professional genealogist.  And I absolutely adore her "This Week On My Family History Calendar" posts.  It's such a unique idea!

And, Cheri, if you're reading this, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!!  Your encouragement to start my own blog was the last push I needed to take the leap and do it!